Financing Your New Home
Financing Your New Home
When purchasing a new home there are multiple financing options available, we’re here to help you decide which may be right for you!
Please read below for just a few ways in which our homeowners acquire their dream homes. These are the two most popular products our homeowners use when securing financing.
As a financially stable and secure Home Builder with a great reputation, we at Cascade West have the ability to purchase your lot or land and build the home for you. This allows you to purchase the finished home from us upon completion. This is commonly known as Builder Financing, where the builder carries the financing on your behalf and you can purchase the home with a variety of conventional financing products at the end of the construction process. This process generally allows you the homeowner to get a lower rate with a conventional end-loan product that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Options may include 0% down, 3% down, 5% down, 10% down, FHA, VA, etc.
• You currently own a home and want to live in it until construction is completed
• You prefer the simplicity of this type of loan
• You don’t have enough down to meet the requirements of a construction style product
Please contact your Sales & Design Specialist to discuss how we can make this option work for you!
We at Cascade West have aligned ourselves with one of the top home mortgage lenders in our market. Homestreet Bank offers a great variety of products to suit your needs. As a portfolio lender they can create products that some other lenders can’t. One such product is called a Construction Loan, with this unique loan, you can roll all of the costs associated with construction, land purchase, and mortgage into one loan. If you've dreamed of designing your home from the ground up, this loan program will help see your project through.
Features of a One-Step Construction loan include:
• One loan approval process, one closing, and one appraisal — all upfront before construction even begins to give you peace of mind.
• Ability to lock your rate before construction begins to avoid interest rate risk and fluctuations
• Land purchase may be rolled into a loan
• Float down options may be available, so you can take advantage of lower interest rates if they drop during the construction phase
• Allows up to one year to complete construction with a locked interest rate, even if rates go up!
• The ability to write off your interest after the course of construction
There are many other options available to you. Please contact our lending expert to find out if this is the right product for you!
The Trusted Lender for Cascade West homes is Mark Schaller of Homestreet Bank
Office : 360.514.5923
Mobile : 360.608.2612
Email : MarkSchaller@homestreet.com
You must be looking for home financing. I can help with that! HomeStreet Bank has an impressive variety of loan programs to suit many different situations. Whatever type of mortgage you are looking for, I am here to give you the options and guide you through the process. All you have to do is start the conversation and I'll help with the rest! Call or email me today!